Here is the link to our first video where we demo the apps on hytechlawyer.com’s current top ten iPad apps for lawyers list. Please be kind– this is a first attempt.
The top 10 are:
1. Dropbox (file transfer among conputers and devices)
2. Goodreader (media viewing and content management)
3. iAnnotate PDF (Best at marking up PDF files– lots of features)
4. Penultimate (best handwriting note taking app)
5. Pages (Best word processor– converts to Word)
6. DocsToG0 (allows editing of .doc, .xls, .ppt documents among others)
7. MobileNoter (syncs with MS One Note– our favorite case organizer (see review))
8. Keynote (Apple version of PowerPoint. PowerPoint files can be converted)
9. Fastcase (Free legal research data base. State/Federal cases and statutes)
10. Dragon Dictation (voice dictation– very cool)
We will update this list as new Apps come to our attention.
If you have a favorite App not on the list that you beleive is particularly well suited for use by lawyers, we would love to hear about it.