I recently had the privilege to interview one of the pioneers of the legal blogosphere, Niki Black. Niki is Director of Business Development at MyCase, a cloud based law practice managment system. She is combination cloud computing guru and legal technology cheerleader. In this recorded slide show, Niki gives a basic overview of “the cloud” including ethics issues, security precautions, and advantages for lawyers.
Other Recommended resources:
- ABA GPSOLO ARTICLE
- Cloud Computing for Lawyers (2012)
- Social Media for Lawyers (2010)
- Criminal Law in New York (1999).
- Niki profiled as an ABA Legal Rebel and listed as a Fastcase 50
- Sui Generis- A New York Legal Blog
This is the first in a series of interviews we plan to conduct with some of the interesting personalities in the law technology business.